This legal agreement regards the official website of SoundFellas (a subdivision of MediaFlake Ltd), with the domain name (soundfellas.com) and its sub-domains, and all other affiliated or social channels and distribution networks.
What is a cookie?
An HTTP Cookie (also called Web Cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie), is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while the user is browsing it.
Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the user’s previous activity.
Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
In simple terms Cookies are pieces of data that sites and services you use or visit can set on your browser or device and they can typically be read on future visits to learn more about the user and to personalize an experience.
“Cookies” is also a term that may be used to refer to a range of technologies that help an operator identify users and devices, which in turn can help personalize an experience, prevent fraud, store preferences, and speed up delivery of content.
What we do
MediaFlake Ltd may employ cookies and related technologies through its websites, applications, and other channels, for a variety of purposes including but not limited to:
- Learn more about how our media channels, products, and services are used and similar analytical purposes.
- Understand how users interact with our content.
- Understand how to improve performance.
- Prevent fraud.
- Customize our products and services with more relevant content.
- Provide you with more relevant content and information.
As described above MediaFlake Ltd employs several technologies to provide and improve its services, products, and media channels.
When you use our services, products, and media channels you consent to our use of these technologies.
But you are welcome to exercise choices for users that do not want cookies set or read on their devices.
Most major browser companies offer tools or settings for users that do not want cookies set or read on their devices.
Please visit your browser’s settings or privacy settings pages.
Cookiepedia provides information about cookies generally and browser controls to manage them.
We recommend any users that wish to have more control over the aforementioned technologies find and use such tools.
Here is a list of the cookies we use in our website and its sub-domains:
- Cookie: _ga | Description: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. | Duration: 2 years | Type: Analytics.
- Cookie: _gid | Description: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source where they have come, and the pages visited in an anonymous form. | Duration: 1 day | Type: Analytics.
- Cookie: _gat_UA-41265314-3 | Description: This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites. | Duration: 1 minute | Type: Performance
If you have any questions or remarks regarding this agreement or other legal-related subjects, please contact us.