- Create area presets in the library to use throughout your projects and share with the community.
- Supports multiple locations to use different asset libraries.
- Import preset from the hard disk drive.
- Export preset to the hard disk drive.
- Easily share presets with import & export functionality.
- Include preset to an area by creating a new area. Preset's audio files will automatically be included in your project, to support project portability.
- Asset management:
- Implement a conflict policy on adding new files to your project or library. You can skip, overwrite or resolve conflicts according to your needs.
- Apply a no-data guide on empty lists to redirect you to specific list management.
- Autoselect first element on scene & area lists.
- Remove library path from application settings and replaced it with Library locations.
- Remove settings from the application launcher.
- Rename Prefs > Prefs to Prefs > Paths.