This legal agreement regards all sound libraries distributed by SoundFellas (a subdivision of MediaFlake Ltd), through its official website (soundfellas.com) and its sub-domains, and all other affiliated retail channels and distribution networks or derived products and services.
This is a legally binding content license agreement (“License”) between SoundFellas (MediaFlake Ltd d/b/a SoundFellas) (“We” or “Us”) and the customer and user (“User” or “You”) of the sound libraries that we produce in the complete form that we offer them, or for a part of them (“Products” or “Our Products”).
Our Products are not sold to You by Us.
Our Products are licensed to You by Us.
The ownership of Our Products remains with Us. We reserve all rights, and any violation of this agreement is a direct violation of applicable laws.
By purchasing, storing, accessing or using Our Products in any way, You agree to be bound by the terms of this License.
The License granted to You is limited, non-transferable and non-exclusive and permits you to use Our Products subject to the terms and conditions identified in this License.
We cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequential loss of tangible or intangible nature, arising from the use of Our Products in whatever form.
You may use Our Products:
- To sync them with other media in order to create works that are transmitted publicly, uploaded, distributed or rented, commercially or non-commercially, without a limitation of period or number of times.
You may not use Our Products:
- To sub-license them or sub-license derived works from them.
- To duplicate, rename or modify them and distribute them in any way for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- To distribute, transfer, rent, license, lend, re-sell or otherwise use them or altered versions of them, beyond the scope of permission set out in this License, for commercial or non-commercial use.
- To transfer them or store them in a time-sharing or multi-user client or service operation, or a network with more than one users connected to it at any time.
- To use them to create and distribute in any way sound-ware based applications, including but not limited to samplers, sampler presets, virtual instruments, sound libraries, and mobile or otherwise applications that use the sounds as the main part of their content and product value (i.e. sound boards).
If you have any question or remarks regarding this agreement or other legal related subjects, please contact us directly.
If you are a virtual instrument maker, a sound board application developer or in general would like to discuss a custom licensing for Our Products, please send us any details through our contact channels.